In line with my last comments here are some links worth reading
FT has a nice analysis of the future of banking.
Charles Goodhart on banks as utilities.
And few others:
- Nobel prize-winning economist, Joseph Stiglitz
- Nobel prize-winning economist, Ed Prescott
- President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Richard Fisher
- Economics professor and creator of the “efficient market hypothesis”, Eugene Fama
- British economist, John Kay
- Economics professor (Dr. Doom), Nouriel Roubini
- Economics professor, James Galbraith
- Economics professor, Thomas F. Cooley
- Economist Dean Baker
- Economist Arnold Kling